How to Take A Screenshot On Vivo X50
In this article, I will tell you how to take a Screenshot in Vivo X50. This article will give you a step by step guide. Learn more than one screenshot method in 2 minutes and don't forget to ask questions related to Vivo X50 in comments. Vivo is going to crash the market with its new amazing smartphones Vivo X50.
However, for some new Vivo users, they may not know how to take a screenshot or take a long screenshot (extended screenshot) on Vivo X50. We will share all the specs and features after its release till then read the process which helps you to take a screenshot on Vivo X50.
Vivo X50 Specification
The Vivo X50 smartphone comes with a 6.56 inch Full HD Plus AMOLED display, which supports 2376/1080 resolution and 90 heart refresh rate. It is expected that the Vivo X50 smartphone is the company's first smartphone to be introduced in India with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 SoC processor, which will be available for sale in two storage options 8GB RAM and 128GB with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage option. This phone will be based on Funtouch OS 10 based Android 10.
Take A Screenshot on Vivo X50
- Navigate to the screen you wish to capture.
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button for few seconds .
- You hear a shutter sound and you are done.
- You can find the screenshot in the Screenshots folder of your phone gallery.
- Here we get edit option also, you can see pencils are available and color option.
- After editing you can share the your screebshot using the share button for email, whatsapp, Facebook, etc. social media platforms.
Notification bar screenshot
- Find the screen page where you want the screenshot.
- Pull down the notification bar (swipe the phone’s screen from top to bottom).
- Find the screenshot icon to quickly create a screenshot.
- Find the screenshot in your gallery.
Take a screenshot in Vivo X50 using the Print Screen Toggle.
- Step first, make sure that the Screenshot icon in Vivo X50 is enabled. For that,
- use the edit option for the Screenshot icon or toggle button if you are using android 8 or above to add the screenshot toggle option
- Swipe down from the top of your Vivo X50 notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon.
- tab on the “Screenshot icon” on the toggle options.
- A screenshot will be saved.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Vivo X50 Photos or Gallery app.
Also read: screenshot on realme 5 pro.
- Open the screen you want to capture the screen in your vivo.
- Open the notification bar and select "Capture".
- The captured image is automatically saved in the gallery app of your phone.
That’s all about the method to capture a screenshot on Vivo X50.
Vivo X50 Features:
- X50 features a 2.5D curved flex screen, with a 3.96mm super tiny camera punch hole.
- X50 is a masterpiece of visionary technology crafted with sleek textures and dreamy colors.
- Inspired by liquid oxygen, Frost Blue shines with fluid hues.
- Superb night camera a million shades of night
- X50 can take motion snapshots with almost 0-delay, thanks to the combination of OIS and a custom-made sensor.
- 20x Digital zoom get closer to the horizons
- With a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz response rate, the display refreshes faster and responds faster.
After reading this post you came to know that how to take a screenshot in Vivo devices. So we hope that you liked this post and found informative to you.
If you have any question then let us know in the comment box below.
Don't forget to share this screenshot on Vivo X50 post with your friends and family.