Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy M01In this article, I will tell you how to take a Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M01. This article will give you a step by step guide. Learn more than one screenshot method in 2 minutes and don't forget to ask questions related to Samsung Galaxy M01 in comments. Samsung is going to crash the market with its new amazing smartphones Samsung Galaxy M01.
According to a recent report, the price of Samsung Galaxy M01 will start at Rs 8999.00. Also, Samsung Galaxy M01 will start at Rs 8,999. Sales of both these smartphones in the Samsung Galaxy M01 series could start soon after launch. It will be announced during the live stream when these smartphones will be available offline.
However, for some new Samsung users, they may not know how to take a screenshot or take a long screenshot (extended screenshot) on Samsung Galaxy M01. We will share all the specs and features after its release till then read the process which helps you to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M01.
Samsung Galaxy M01 featureThe Galaxy M01 has a 5.7-inch full-HD + display and comes with a dual punch-hole design, which means that this phone has a dual selfie camera setup that looks like the Poco X2. For selfie, the Samsung Galaxy M01 has a 5-megapixel camera, while there is an 5-megapixel camera, which is ultra-wide-angle.
The 13-megapixel main camera is offered on the back panel. It has an 2-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, a 13-megapixel telephoto camera, and a micro camera. This phone is a SDM439 octa core processor and has a 4000mAh battery for power backup. Also, he has been given a sailor base.
Samsung Galaxy M01 feature
Samsung Galaxy M01 will be available in Comet White and Comet Blue color. The phone will have a 6.5-inch Full-HD + display and MediaTek Helio G90 T processor. Not only this, but the quad-camera setup will also be offered on this phone, which has a 64-megapixel main camera.
One of the other three cameras is 8 megapixels, which is wide-angle and the other two are 2-megapixel cameras, one is a deep sensor and the other is a macro camera. In addition, a 16-megapixel camera is offered for selfie lovers. Also, support fast charging a 4300mAh battery has been provided for power backup.
Taking Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M01
- Navigate to the screen you wish to capture.
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button for few seconds .
- You hear a shutter sound and you are done.
- You can find the screenshot in the Screenshots folder of your phone gallery.
- Here we get edit option also, you can see pencils are available and color option.
Notification bar screenshot
- Find the screen page where you want the screenshot.
- Pull down the notification bar (swipe the phone’s screen from top to bottom).
- Find the screenshot icon to quickly create a screenshot.
- Find the screenshot in your gallery.
Take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M01 using 3 finger swipe gesture.
- Step first, make sure that the three-finger swipe gesture in Samsung Galaxy M01 is enabled. For that,
- Go to your phone settings and click Convenience Aid and after that click gesture & Motion.
- Make sure that the 3-finger screenshot is enabled ok.
- To take a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M01, browse to the page on which you want to do a print screen.
- Swipe on the phone screen with three fingers.
- A screenshot will be saved.
Also read: screenshot on realme 5 pro.
Also read: screenshot on screenshot on realme 5 pro
You can now press, hold, and swipe downwards with three fingers to capture the selected part of the screen, or swipe all the way downwards for a long screenshot
In the latest Android, Android Pie, you can just press and hold the power menu till you see a menu. Tap screenshot from there to capture the screen.
That’s all about the method to capture a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M01.
Samsung Galaxy M01 Features:Samsung number series smartphone Samsung Galaxy M01 is the world’s first cheapest smartphone that comes with a 90Hz refresh rate display. Now let’s talk about Samsung Galaxy M01 hidden features or tips and tricks.
- Samsung Galaxy M01 UI comes with Android 10’s system-wide dark mode which turns the user interface dark.
- Lock your apps for peace of mind- Keep your information safe by encrypting important apps with a password that only you know.
- you can easily you can also change the shape, icon style, size, and appearance of the icons.
- Secure your sensitive information- Turn your phone into a mobile vault. Secure photos, audios, and other files you deem sensitive in the Private Safe.
- Locking screen now made easier. Among the many features that allow SeamlessFun in the new
- Samsung Galaxy M01 UI, using the ‘Double Tap to Lock Screen’ feature, you can simply double-tap on an empty area on your home screen to lock your smartphone.
After reading this post you came to know that how to take a screenshot in Samsung devices. So we hope that you liked this post and found informative to you.
If you have any question then let us know in the comment box below.
Don't forget to share this screenshot on Samsung Galaxy M01 post with your friends and family.