How to take screenshot on Vivo S1 Pro
Vivo is going to crash the market with its new amazing smartphones Vivo S1 pro. The Vivo S1 Pro features 64MP quad rear cameras, 4500mAh large battery and Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. However, for some new Vivo users, they may not know how to take a screenshot or take a long screenshot (extended screenshot) on Vivo S1 Pro smartphones. We will share all the specs and features after its release till then read the process which helps you to take screenshot on Vivo S1 Pro.
|How to take screenshot on Vivo S1 Pro|
Taking Screenshot on Vivo S1 Pro
- Navigate to the screen you wish to capture.
- Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- You hear a shutter sound and you are done.
- You can find the screenshot in the screenshots folder of your phone gallery.
- You can see full specifications here:Redmi 8 Pro
Notification bar screenshot
- Find the screen page where you want the screenshot.
- Pull down the notification bar (swipe the phone’s screen from top to bottom).
- Find the screenshot icon to quickly create a screenshot.
- Find the screenshot in your gallery.
In latest Android, Android Pie, you can just press and hold the power menu till you see a menu. Tap screenshot from there to capture the screen.
That’s all about the method to take a screenshot on Vivo S1 Pro.
After reading this post you came to know that how to take a screenshot in Vivo devices. So we hope that you liked this post and found informative to you.
If you have any question then let us know in the comment box below.