How To Format Pendrive Using CMD in windows
The pen drive is not formatted or there are some problems, In this, you have to enter some CMD commands, and Windows will forcefully format your corrupted pen drive/SD card. or how to format pendrive using cmd in windows 10.
USB drives are the most portable media for storing or storing more data. Nowadays there is 128 GB of storage in USB storage, in which you can store a lot of data. It is also comparable to its surface hard disk. With your little hawks.
|How to Repair or Format Pen Drive or SD Caard In a Simple Way Step by Step|
After all technical plus points, there is a problem with USB drive. Most of the time, the USB drive was not formatted on a Windows computer. Since it is an electronic device, maybe this device has been corrupted or has some flaws. If you have any problems, there are a few ways to diagnose it.
First method: Drive drive for errors: The built-in feature of Windows is checked for any drive with errors. This tries to fix other errors by finding other errors in this bad case of this feature's disk.
- Open My Computer or This PC
- Right-click on the USB Drive and select Properties option
- At the top of the Properties page, click the Tools tab.
- Click on the check option
- After that, select the 'Automatically set file system error' option and select 'Scan for bad field'
- Click the Start button to start the process
- Wait for the process to finish
- After the process is over, try to format your device
Another way: with a command prompt or CMD: If the first method is not working for you, a command prompt can be used to format the drive.
- Connect the pen drive to the computer and remember to remove all USB drives connected to the computer at that time
- Open the Start menu and type CMD
- Right-click on it and run it with administrative rights
- Then type 'diskpart' and press enter
- After that, a list of all the devices connected to your computer will be found. Note the number of USB drives
- Now type 'select disk disk_ (number)' and press enter
- After that, press Enter to type 'clean' and format your device.